DROP-IN HOURS: Co-working where we’re socially distanced but not alone
ThinQ.tv is a Woman-Owned tech startup. We support early career women & minorities in tech in our video chat Drop-In Hours. Drop In & interrupt us!
- No agenda: Drop in on your own schedule and ask whatever is on your mind.
- Exchange ideas: Get peer feedback on your designs, code, homework, tutorials.
- Meet other women & minorities in tech: Your support community is here throughout the day available to chat!
We currently have Drop-In hours for 3 topics:
- Be in the video chat viewer for each other incase you want feedback from others with UX career interests.
- Form a support group available several hours per day who are there when you want to be around others also improving their User experience skills.
- Be in the video chat viewer for each other incase you have Rails questions while working on your project.
- Form a support group available several hours per day who are there when you want to be around others also improving their Rails skills.
Several of us are working with the existing code base for ThinQ.tv to learn Ruby on Rails. Our repository is at github if you'd like to learn Rails by contributing to ThinQ.tv's code, the first step is to fork & clone the repository. Come to Drop-In hours and ask us how to join our Discord channel and find the list of tasks to work on.
- Meet other female developers from around the US
- Support each other
- Bring #metoo issues we all face out in the open without backlash for doing so